RSS

Here we go again!!!

Hello, Hello, is anyone out there??
So, here we go again.
Finally today,
i took some time to once again log in at this page
and make some sharing to everyone.
Wait!!, everyone??
Hmm, it's seems like, i'm the only person here, forever alone???
hahaha pity me!!, but...
it's okay it's alright, i'm okay i'm alright!!!

So, today is a Valentines Day??
and, at this precious moment,
i really have one thing to say "three words" for someone,
that persons is ...................???

i know i know, white flag okay!!!
Mom!!! i hate "forever alone".
it's look like lol~ing me all the time!,

i know you somewhere out there, babe
i wish i could find you one day!,
and i promise,
at that moment,
if YOU are the right one,
i'll definitely ask
"will you be my valentines??
and
YOU
better be prepare
to say
"Yes, i Do"


P/s: I hope, ya'll can understand my English. I try my best.







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share foto-foto baju, kain dan accessories, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment